European CubeSat Symposium - Nanosatellites for Science and Technology Research.
The 7th European CubeSat Symposium will take place September 9th - 11th, 2015 in Liege (Belgium). The Symposium is organized by the von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics and the University of Liege.
We invite researchers to present their work on fundamental science and technology research related nanosatellites in the beautiful city of Liege with a long history of space flight and close to the beautiful Ardenne mountains. The symposium addresses topics ranging from concept studies of CubeSat components and satellite systems to scientific operations of CubSat constellations and related ground segments.
More information can be found here: www.cubesatsymposium.eu
Please account for the symposium's deadlines:
- June 15th, 2015: Deadline for the submission of abstracts
- July 1st, 2015: Notification of acceptance
- July 22nd, 2015: Publication of the program and abstracts
- August 8th, 2015: Deadline for online registration
- September 8th, 2015: 9th QB50 Workshop (by invitation only)
- September 9th-11th, 2015: 7th European CubeSat Symposium
Meet CubeSat enthusiasts and friends!